Thursday, April 05, 2007

Changes!

OK as you can see I have changed the title and direction of this blog. I just have not been shooting on a daily basis so I decided to change things up a bit. I will still post photos often but will also talk about the process of making nice photos, behind the scenes Tid-bits, thoughts, tips and ideas. Most will be short and sweet, just moments, like the photographs. So stay tuned.
Oh and here is a photo.
I was going through wedding photos from last year and this one caght my eye again. I couldn't get out of the limo fast enough and the bride jumped up on this wall and had the wind blowing her all around. So I just shot through the window hoping she would still be doing it when I got out, she wasn't. Oh and you can see the flash is still on fromwhen she was in the car. Oh well, this is an almost good shot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really cool. It almost looks like a collage.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home