Sunday, August 19, 2007

CATCHING UP

OK, since I returned from riding my bike in the WAM300 and camping with my kids I have been non-stop and crazy! My postings have suffered but here are some random things from the past couple weeks.

Jessica and Dave had a beach wedding in Port Huron.


Jessica is a cop and I thought this photo was cool and made her look like a secret agent.

When you have to go.


Bars in Windsor Ontario, Canada.






My son at his first NASCAR race, well practice anyway.

Football practice preview for the Detroit News.

My daughter at the Armada, MI fair.

Rochelle texting before her wedding.

Mmmmmm, cake!

Don't take my picture!

Rochelle's wedding gift to Mark.

A few photos from WAM, MORE.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorites are the ones of the bar. You managed to put a neat spin on "grunge".

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your son cracks me up! I love his face!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home