Saturday, April 14, 2007

Iggy Rocks Detroit!

I photographed Iggy Pop and the Stooges at the fox theater in downtown Detroit last night for the Detroit News. A few of us photographers got the usual 3 songs to shoot but with Iggy that gave us plenty of great photo ops. But as usual no flash which would have helped the poor lighting. However I would not have got the shot above, which is my favorite of the night, with the lighting it has if a flash was on. The shot I'm bummed wasn't better because of poor lighting was when he dove over me into the crowd. I got crushed so it was keep shooting even without looking and hope for the best.

Above stage dive and getting pulled back on stage.

I liked this image as well.

I got lucky with the light when some concert goers flash went off on their point-n-shoot camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home