Sunday, May 13, 2007

Berts Warehouse

Wow what a crazy week. I feel like it was crazy busy but that I still didn't get anything done. I shot a couple clubs last night for the news. This photo is of Case performing at Berts Warehouse in the Eastern Market area of Detroit. The stuff I sent to the paper showed his face but I liked this for some reason. Oh and the ladies below were funny. "get the boobs!" Paula on the right said laughing.
Oh and I shot the Whalers and Wolves again Friday in Game five of the OHL finlas. The Whalers won in OT. I got the winning goal (below). Not a great shot but it was the winning goal. Like I said before great hockey shots have some luck involved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photo of Case is great! I think that the fact that you can't see his face makes it a much more interesting, and emotional picture. Great job!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home