Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pink Whales?

Best goal photo I got.

I covered game 2 of the OHL Finals today focusing on the Sudbury Wolves gain for a paper in Canada. They won 7-3 and I didn’t get a real good shot of even one of the Wolves 7 goals. A couple ok shots but I always seemed to get blocked out by a player, couldn’t see the puck or the shooter was just out of the frame. That’s the way it goes shooting hockey sometimes. It just gets real crowded in front of the net and many times you need luck on your side to have a real nice image.
Nice action in front of the net and nice save for no goal.

Before that I shot the UofM VS MSU girls softball. They were all wearing pink jerseys today for Strike Out Breast Cancer Weekend. I didn’t have much time to shoot as the game was at 1:00 PM and then hockey was at 3:00 PM. So I arrived early to shoot warm-ups and the about 15 minutes of the game only getting the starting pitchers. Then it was off to Panera Bread for some lunch and to edit and transmit photos back to the Detroit News photo desk. I’m so glad Panera has free wi-fi and great food! Then off to the hockey game and home to transmit those photos. Later-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home