Monday, June 18, 2007

GUILTY

I had to photograph this woman in court today. She wouldn’t look at me. It took a jury took less than three hours to convict Charlsie Adams-Rogers of involuntary manslaughter and second-degree child abuse for last year's death of 2-year-old Isaac Lethbridge. Read the story in the Detroit News here. I hate these stories but they need to be told (so maybe it will stop) and I hate people like this. For Gods sake leave the kids alone!!!!! If you want a fight take on someone who can defend themselves. For Gods sake protect the kids! We need much tougher punishment for people who abuse, torture and kill kids. At least the death penalty, and actually use it, but I know what I would want done to them. Eye for an eye you know. I hope she rots in Hell!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sad sad story. It brakes my heart.

It is so terrible that a sweet innocent little boy had no one to hug him, and comfort him.

With all of the cases that occur just like this, it certainly makes you question the methods for deciding who qualifies to be a foster parent!

My heart goes out to the parents that lose their children to the system because they are unable to care for them just to have them die at the hands of someone else.

My prayers certainly go out to all of the children that have died, and the friends, family, and world that miss them.

Along with it I send a prayer of thanks for all of the amazing foster parents out there that care for, and love the children in their homes.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home