Thursday, August 23, 2007

STORMY SKIES

I was shooting a high school football game for the Detroit News tonight when some thunderstorms started rolling in. A ref saw lightning and the rule is when lightning is seen the game stops for 30 minutes and if more is seen the 30 minutes starts over. I was on deadline so I left the game but shot photos as I drove. There was a ton of lighting and wanted to stop and make a better image of it but like I said I was on deadline. This storm also had a bunch of rain, some wind and the blackest clouds I have seen in a long time. But I think it had more bark then bite. Man I love storms!









Oh ya, here is a shot from the game. This kid busted through the middle, broke a tackle and scored a touchdown. A decent shot for the first game of the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home