Thursday, January 03, 2008

LOOKING BACK: DOG SLEDDING

I was out XC skiing today, before the snow melts again next week, and it was so nice to be out enjoying almost a foot of snow in the winter. It made me think about a dog sledding trip I took back in 1999. It was a five day trip across the Boundary Waters Wilderness in Northern Minnesota. The trip was was awesome! I hope to go again someday and maybe with my kids. BTW our guide was Peter with White Wilderness Sled Dog Adventures. I highly recommend them.














Me with a few of the dogs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first shot is sweet, great expression on the dog.

10:07 AM  
Blogger ieatmodestmouse said...

those dogs are so cute! i cant imagine sleeping outside in the snow like that.

hope you had a great holiday!

lisa (cressey)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Ziggidy Zap said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I live in the Twin Cities and still haven't made it up there. This really makes me want to make a trip!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home