Thursday, April 03, 2008

GIVING BACK - PLEASE HELP ME GIVE BACK!


BRYAN IS ONCE AGAIN HELPING OUT THE MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION OF MICHIGAN WITH THE WISH-A-MILE 300 MILE (WAM300) BIKE RIDE TO RAISE MONEY IN ORDER TO GRANT WISHES TO CHILDREN WHO NEED IT.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

This will be my third year riding in and photographing WAM for Make-A-Wish. You can see my images here at this photo gallery:
GO HERE FOR GALLERY!

Some people think it’s crazy to just ride a bike 300 miles let alone carrying cameras and photographing it along the way, but its not. I think the real superstars are the volunteers who take care of us riders for three days, because we would be riding anyway. And also the families of the wish kids, what courage and strength!
This will be my toughest WAM yet as after 10 years of racing mountain bikes I decided to stop racing and unfortunately let myself get horribly out of shape. I have a lot of work to do but I always remember it’s for the kids! Thanks for stopping by and donate as much as you can even if it’s just giving up a Starbucks for a day or two.

LEARN MORE ABOUT MAKE-A-WISH HERE.

AGAIN DONATE HERE, PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home