Monday, July 21, 2008

CATCHING UP

Ok so here are some more images I have shot recently. Keep scrolling sown to see all of them. These are more images from the horse track. I will be away from the office starting Thursday on the 300 mile bike ride I'm riding in and shooting for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Michigan. I hope to be able to Blog some at night. Then I take my kids camping for a week. I hope to Blog more often when I return and talk more about my assignments and how I go about shooting and/or lighting. See ya soon!





There are some new public dirt jumps in Ann Arbor. I hope to do more shooting there. These are for the city of Ann Arbor Parks-and-Rec.




Ouch! 9 stiches!

Molly and Ben


Kristy and Ryan



A story for the Free Press about commuting by bike.

Swimming pools shot for the city of Ann Arbor Parks-and-Rec.



Disk Golf shot for the city of Ann Arbor Parks-and-Rec.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home