Tuesday, July 08, 2008

KISS BOOKS ROCK!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow! My 2nd KISS wedding book arrived today and it’s Awesome! This one is for a client and she is going to love this book. The cover is great, the binding looks flawless, the printing is beautiful and the book just plain looks great!

My first book was my sample book and the color was a little off. A little to warm and a little to red and too dark. But it was mostly my fault with color issues and monitor calibration.

Anyway after working on the color, having some test prints made a couple times and working with the fine people at KISS I love the results.

Yes FINE people at KISS, Kevin is just plain AWESOME!

Answering all my emails, very quickly, working on my files and helping me to get the best results possible. Everyone talks about the customer service at KISS and it is spot on! Best customer service I have had in a long, long time.

I am so happy and can’t wait to do my next book.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home