Wednesday, November 05, 2008

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK

I shot the AC/DC concert for the News here in Detroit tonight. I can't believe they are still out rockin! The must be in their 60's? AC/DC was and probably is one of my all time favorite rock bands. They were huge 25 years ago when I was in high school. I saw them several times in the 80's and they are just as loud now as they were then. I wear ear plugs to shows now and I can't believe I didn't back then and I can't believe my hearing isn't shot by now. Angus Young still rocks out but moves quite a bit slower now days. It is funny how back then I would loved to photograph them and now its just another photo assignment. Oh and bu the way we got our three songs, had decent light and a good shoot spot. Please remember these images, as are all the images on this blog, are copyrighted and my not be re-used or published without permission. If you use one small on your personal blog (not company or news) to link back to my blog that is fine.








4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very good!
AC/DC Rules!!!!!!!!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Soupy said...

Great work.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant pics, nice colours!!!
LET THERE BE ROCK!!!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm SbS from Hungary, from
www.acdc-blackice-tour.com

These are 101% great and wonderful pictures. Absolute maximum overdrive!!!

Thanx Brian on behalf of 20 thousand hungarian AC/DC fan!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home