Friday, April 25, 2008

SCOTT & CARA AT CRANBOOK

I spent a couple hours with Scott and Cara today, wedding is in July, at Cranbrook in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan where Scott went to high school. We shot around the art museum which is a popular area for photographers. Cara was a diver and gymnast in high school and college and gave me the idea for the jumping. They were fun to work with and I think it shows in the photos. Click photos for bigger view.

I think I like the above shot in black and white even more.


For you Strobists out there you can see the SB800 on a light stand in the un-cropped photo below. It just triggered it with an on camera flash pivoted to face the 800 and not the subject. The 800 was on 1/4 power about 6-8 feet in front of them and camera left.





How was the above shot lit, or not?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home