Friday, November 02, 2007

LIGHTING FOR MAX PHOTOS

Max photo lighting details.
I like to keep things simple most of the time.

Photo 1: Available light (overcast) with a gold reflector just out of frame to camera left.

Photo 2: Available overcast light.

Photo 3: Available light as fill, main light is a Nikon SB800 bounced from a white umbrella triggered by a Canon 580 on camera strobe powered down 3 full stops. (My cheap eBay radio remotes died)

Photo 4: Available light as fill, main light is a Nikon SB800 hand held to camera left with Omni bounce diffuser on triggered by a Canon 580 on camera strobe powered down 3 full stops. (My cheap eBay radio remotes died)

Photos 4 and 5: Available light as fill, main light is a Nikon SB800 on a light stand to camera right and slightly behind Max with an Omni bounce diffuser on triggered by a Canon 580 on camera strobe powered down 3 full stops. (My cheap eBay radio remotes died)

Photo 6: Available overcast light

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Somethings wrong: I can't see the photos (maybe I need to look somewhere else, but I don't know where)

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep...scroll down a bit...he is under Alexa :)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home