Friday, January 18, 2008

DETROIT NEWS FRONT PAGE



After shooting for 20 years I usually don't get to excited about my published photos. Many times I don't even see them. But I really like how this image I shot was used on todays front page of the News.
Click HERE to see the full size PDF of the page.

Below is the photo I sent to them.

Oh ya I also had front pages of the LA Times, The Chicago Tribune and The Dallas Morning News this week from my coverage of the auto show for Getty Images.

I might try to post a gallery of more auto show images this weekend.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome lighting and background...is that Nikon or Canon? I love my 580EX/EXII/430!

ML

12:20 AM  
Blogger Bryan Mitchell said...

Canon body, 40D, but the lighting is from a Vivtar 285HV triggered with "ebay" radio remotes.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home