Saturday, March 01, 2008

GIRLS,GIRLS,GIRLS

Ok so Getty Images hired me to shoot the opening of the Penthouse Club Detroit for Penthouse Magazine. There were allot of challenging issues to deal with on this shoot and I can't really post most of the photos for release, licensing and other obvious reasons. But besides the challenges and a very crowded club to try to move around and shoot in it reminds me that when someone asks what I do for a living no one ever says, "Jeez that must suck!"
I hired a friend of mine and amateur photographer to help with lights and some paperwork and he grabbed the shot below of me and Elle. Ya, we laughed about my hand gesture as well! LOL. Thanks Rick. Oh ya, I am a dork. I always say I'm to old to be cool. :)


One of the better shots I can show you.

An overall of the club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home