Thursday, August 28, 2008

OUT OF PRACTICE AND RUSTY

I say that every year about this time when I shoot my first high school football game of the year. I don't shoot sports often enough anymore to stay real sharp but I do ok. And as the season goes on my timing gets better. I have also always been somewhat handicapped when it comes to gear and shooting football. The images below were shot with an 80-200 f2.8 on a Nikon D2X. I have just never been able to have use of or afford the best gear. Hell many times I see some dad or serious amature at a game who has much better gear the me. But its not the gear right? I usually do a good job of putting myself in teh right place for good shots. It alwasy helps to know the sport you are shooting and I love night time high school football. So I think my images look decent considering but I always wonder what I could do with some longer lenses and faster frame rates?








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home