Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MORE BAD COPS

Photographer arrested twice for doing nothing wrong.
Read it here.

This stuff is getting much to common. I've had my share of run ins with cops over the years while trying to do my job (luckily never arrested, just threatened) and its a no win situation.

I thought this was interesting in the story,

“I saw a funny - well, it’s funny now, but at the time it wasn’t as funny,” says Anzaldi. (the photog arrested) “When I was at Cook County in their lockup, there was a Xerox sign up on the wall that said ’There’s no reason for it, it’s just police policy.’ And I’m looking and thinking, Jesus. This is exactly how they think.”

It many times is. Police on the street don't rally know what the law is but they have a gun, a badge and the authority to boos people around and if you don't comply to are obstructing or resisting. Lame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home